Viewing LocalRealtime on Mobile
This article contains written and visual instructions for using LiveLitigation iPad edition to view LocalRealtime.
- Each section below contains a written description and a short video example.
- The Full Video Tutorial with narration is also available here:
Download LiveLitigation App
The App can be downloaded from:
- Apple App Store
- Google Play Store
- Amazon App Store
- Note: Mobile devices with 1 GB of Memory (RAM) or greater are recommended for optimal performance.
Connect to LIVEDEPO Wi-Fi Network
To wirelessly connect your tablet or smartphone to the LocalRealtime router:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap WiFi.
- Select the 'LIVEDEPO' network from the list.
- When prompted type the WiFi-password: deposition
- Tap Join.
Connect to LocalRealtime Session
To connect to a session that has been started by a stenographer:
- Open the LiveLitigation App.
- Select Local.
- Realtime Address: (e.g. 10.10.10.xx) The IP Address of the stenographer's computer. This number is shown by StenoDirectPlus on the stenographer's computer.
- Password: The password set by the stenographer in StenoDirectPlus when starting the session.
To Highlight a line and mark it for later review:
- Tap anywhere on a line to Highlight.
- Tap the line again to remove the Highlight.
To view a collection of all the highlighted lines:
- Tap the icon for the Highlight Report.
- Use the dial to set the number of lines Before and After each highlight.
- Tap the Clear button to clear all highlights.
To change the indexing view:
- Tap the # icon to cycle between views.
- Available views:
- Time Stamps
- Page / Line Numbers
Auto Scroll is ON by default:
- Auto Scroll is disabled automatically when manually scrolling the transcript.
- Tap the Auto Scroll icon to enable and follow the live feed.
To search the transcript by keyword:
- Tap the Magnifying Glass icon.
- Tap the Keyword field, and enter at least 4 characters.
- Select a search result from the box below.
- Further down, select a location where the term appears in the transcript.
- Keywords found in the transcript are outlined in Grey.
- Keywords can be highlighted by tapping the line.
To change the size of the Realtime text:
- Tap the Aa icon.
- Use the slider to adjust the size.
- Tap Auto to return to the default size.
To hide all screen elements except the transcript:
- Tap the Fullscreen icon.
- Tap again to exit Fullscreen.
To save a copy of the Realtime Transcript:
- Tap the Save icon.
- Enter the Transcript Order Code as provided by the stenographer.
- Tap Ok.
- Once saved, you can continue the session, or exit.
- The transcript will be saved again automatically upon Exit.
To access a Saved Transcript, from the main menu:
- Tap Depos, and select the file you wish to export from the list.
- Tap Load.
- Tap the Save icon.
- Choose the file type you wish to export:
- HTML: can be opened and viewed in a web browser and other apps.
- PTF: can be opened and viewed in LiveNote.
- RTF: can be opened and viewed in most apps.
- From the Share Action Sheet, choose a compatible app on your device to open or share the transcript.
Example: Export on iOS:
Example: Export on Kindle: