Attending a LiveLitigation Event From a PC or Mac Computer
Click below for a Video Tutorial, or read on for written / illustrated instructions.
Join A Litigation Event
To join the LiveLitigation stream:
- Click the Join: link in your email invitation.
- Enter your Key.
- Click Next.
Call In To The Conference Line
To listen to the Audio of the Litigation Event:
- Call in to the Conference Call Number given in the Litigation Event room.
- Enter your Attendee Code followed by the # sign when prompted.
To chat with other members of your Group:
- Click to open the Chat Window.
- Enter text to message your team.
- If Private Chat is enabled, you can select a member's name to chat with them privately.
To view a list of connected participants:
- Click the Attendees icon.
- A dropdown list will display all attendees organized by Group.
If a live video feed of the Witness is being provided, their image will appear on the screen.
To activate your Web Cam on your PC:
- Click the Camera icon.
If no conference call is provided, audio will be heard through the computer.
To activate your Microphone on your PC:
- Click the Microphone icon.
- Red = Muted
- Green = Active
- The adjacent icon to the right of the Microphone indicates the microphone sensativity.
- Ensure this is set to medium level.
If the Court Reporter is providing a Realtime Transcript, the live feed will scroll automatically.
To Highlight a line of the transcript:
- Click anywhere on a line.
To view all of the Highlighted lines:
- Click the Highlight Report icon.
- Adjust the number of lines Before / After the highlighted line to add context.
To add a Note to a Highlighted Line:
- Click Add Note next to the line:
- Enter text.
- Click the check mark to save the Note.
- Click Export to save a copy of Highlight Report or Entire Transcript.
- Highlight Report - can be saved as .TXT, or copied to clipboard.
- Entire Transcript - can be saved as .HTML, .PTF, or .RTF.
To search for a term in the transcript:
- Click the Keyword field.
- Enter a text to search.
- Select a search result from the list.
- Click a location to jump to that line in the transcript.
To change the indexing view:
- Click the # symbol to cycle between:
- Time Stamps
- Page/Line Numbers
Auto Scroll is ON by default, and disabled when manually scrolling through the transcript.
- Click the Auto Scroll icon to resume following the live feed.
Open the Exhibit Files window.
To add new Exhibits from your computer:
- Click the Upload icon.
- Select 1 or more files from your computer.
- Supported: PDF, PNG, JPG.
To introduce an Exhibit to all other particpants:
- Select a file from the list.
- Click Exhibit.
The Exhibit opens in Preview Mode. To present this file to all other participants:
- Click Start Exhibit.
- The Exhibit is now open on the screens of all other participants.
To annotate or draw on the Exhibit:
- Click any of the markup tools, and click and drag to create markup.
- Select users from the list to give them the ability to markup the Exhibit.
- Click Stamp Exhibit.
- Click anywhere on the document to place a Stamp.
- Edit the details and color as necessary.
- Use the grabber buttons to resize or reposition the Stamp.
- Click Submit Exhibit to finalize the document, and save a new file to the Submitted Files section.
- All current Markup and Stamps are embedded into the new saved document.
- Select any file and Click Download.
- Choose a location and save the file to your computer.
To change the positioning of the Video, Realtime, and Exhibits windows:
- Click the Switch Layout icon.
- Continue clicking to cycle through the available layouts.
For additional instructuions on using Exhibits, See ElectronicExhibits
For IT departments and personnel:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Internet Bandwidth Requirements
- Cookie Handling
- Firewall Rules
- Hostnames and IP Addresses